Curate & Craft: A brand storytelling workshop
Come and join me and a few fellow creatives for a day spent at my kitchen table, clarifying your brand and messaging.
“Thank you so much Fiona for such an incredible workshop. I hadn’t expected it to be such a wonderful group of supportive like-minded people. What was most valuable was that you were able to dedicate time to each of us individually which was so so helpful. Your advice was fantastic and you helped me to get clarity on things that have just been whirring round in my head for years now. I felt inspired, nourished and ready to move forward when I left.”
This was a very informative and interactive workshop. Fiona created a welcoming space for the group to share, contribute, ask questions and find clarity in their brand story. I left feeling inspired and motivated develop my business. Thank you for a great day!
From start to finish I loved Fiona’s workshop. I instantly felt very welcomed and at home. I loved Fiona’s exercises and walked away with a clear idea of how to tell the story of my brand as an Instagram trainer. I feel much clearer and more confident about why my business offering is unique and how to express that. It also reminded me of how passionate I am about training and I got clear on how to convince clients about the quality and value of my services. The informal and chatty nature of the class was ideal for me. And I loved hearing the other ladies talk about their businesses. I also thought going for a lunch time country walk was genius – it really freshened us up. I came away from the day absolutely buzzing!
Just the workshop
The day’s workshop, and email support from me afterwards.
The workshop plus a one-on-one Skype call
After the workshop, whenever you are ready, we will chat over Skype for an hour. We can discuss your brand story in detail, and I can help you with communicating it as well.
Also included in both packages:
- A workbook sent to you a week before the workshop to get you started on thinking about the story of your brand, and to give me a heads up on your business so I can start thinking about how I can help you best.
- Coffee and something sweet on arrival.
- A delicious and healthy lunch from my favourite Frome restaurant, Nook. (I’ll send you the menu for you to choose from the week before)
- A short walk after lunch to clear our heads and get our creative juices flowing (I always have my best ideas outside!)
- Email contact afterwards, if you have any questions or would like any feedback on what you’ve written.
If you have any questions whatsoever then please do get in touch below!